Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why I become a monk



E-mail: kksomuny@yahoo.com
I become a monk for many reasons.
Firstly; the reasons I entered into a monk hood and a new life, Become a monk, because my family is very big and poor. My parents cannot afford to take all children. In this family to get a higher education, so I decide to be monk and I can get a free education, and learn many kind of spiritual practical. Secondly; cultural factors are very powerful in Buddhist countries. According to tradition, every Buddhist follower in my country school is a monk or novice at least one time in their life. Thirdly; I become a monk. Because, I wandered that when I was very young. I went to the temple with my father. He talked asked the monks about human morality. I heard words. I was very surprised, then I told my father that when I was grow up. I would be a monk, and I will practice the good morality. In order to make my parents happy. For these reason I decide to take up a monk's career. I like become a monk and practices meditation of Buddhist life.       

No comments:

Post a Comment